Product Description: Keep comfort simple and stylish with the easy-to-adjust Arlo Recliner, available in our premium leather upholstery. Using a handle in the arm, it's simple to adjust the recline and get into the relaxation zone. Other features designed to enhance your well-being include pull-tufted, triple-divide back cushions that have a tailored look and provide support to your head, neck and lower back. Rounded pad-over track arms have a refined look and reduce pressure on your forearms. Reinforced by our patented DualFlex Spring System™ that combines firmness with flexibility, a contoured seat with chaise pad gives you comfy place to kick back and unwind. Create a look that elevates your home decor by choosing from more than 50 leather or leather match options.
- Open Depth: 70" (177.8 cm)
- Wall Clearance: 8" (20.3 cm)
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Control Type: Handle-Activated
- Reclining Options: Handle-activated recline system on the side of the arm allows you to manually adjust between sitting and reclining. Pull-tufted, triple-divide back cushions support your back and have distinctive look. Rounded pad-over track arms enhance comfort and provide additional forearm support. Contoured seat with chaise pad for a comfortable, tailored look. Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System™u2014sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability. Attached back and seat cushions stay right where you want them, keeping you comfortable and your space tidy. High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline. Available in durable leather upholstery that holds up in the most demanding environments. Available in more than 50 leather options to suit any decor. Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways. Footrest easily lowers when you apply pressure in a downward motion.
- Control Options: Lower the footrest by applying pressure to it in a downward motion. Lowering the footrest with the handle can damage the recliner..
- Product Headline: Supportive Style
||37" (94 cm) 37 INH
||42" (106.7 cm) 42 INH
||43" (109.2 cm) 43 INH
||150 lb (67.5 kg) 150 lb
||27" (68.6 cm)
||21" (53.3 cm)
||25" (63.5 cm)
||20" (50.8 cm)
||30.84 cu ft
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.