Product Description: Prioritize your comfort and well-being with the easy-to-adjust Rio Recliner. Using an easy-to-access handle on the arm, it's simple for you to adjust the recline and get into the relaxation zone. Other ergonomic features designed to enhance your wellness include divided back cushions that provide support to your neck, back and lower lumbar. Inset padded armrests look and feel good, immediately taking pressure off your forearms. Reinforced by our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™ that combines firmness with flexibility, the Rio Recliner is built to last. Create a look that enhances your living space by choosing from over 250 fabric options, including our cleanable, durable high-performance fabrics.
- Open Depth: 68" (172.7 cm)
- Wall Clearance: 4" (10.2 cm)
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Optional Tailoring: Arm covers
- Control Type: Handle-Activated
- Reclining Options: Handle-activated recline system on arm allows you to manually yet efficiently move between sitting and reclining. Divided back cushion cradles your neck, back and lower lumbar for enhanced comfort. Streamlined inset padded armrests have a seamless look and comfortable feel. Built to last with our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™u2014sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability. Attached back and seat cushions stay right where you want them, keeping you comfortable and your space tidy. High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline. Available in over 250 fabrics to suit any decor. Available in durable, cleanable performance fabrics that will withstand everyday use by an active family. Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways. Footrest easily lowers when you apply pressure in a downward motion.
- Control Options: Lower the footrest by applying pressure to it in a downward motion. Lowering the footrest with the handle can damage the recliner..
- Product Headline: Simply Supportive
||38" (96.5 cm) 38 INH
||41" (104.1 cm) 41 INH
||42" (106.7 cm) 42 INH
||108 lb (48.6 kg) 108 lb
||24" (61 cm)
||21" (53.3 cm)
||21" (53.3 cm)
||19" (48.3 cm)
||30.8 cu ft
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.