Clean lines with inviting comfort. Kenner features a lift reclining system that allows people to recline or lifts them out of the seat. The divided back cushion features deep button tufting on the bottom to add depth to the style and to provide extra pockets of comfort for sink-in reclining. Kenner's easy-to-use hand control makes it an ideal piece for your home.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.Dimensions
42"H x 31"W x 40"D Seating Area Dimensions
20"SH × 21"SW × 20"SD × 25"AH
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Ten-button wired power hand control on the right-hand side of the recliner that allows you to control the lift, reclining, headrest, and lumbar mechanisms independently
- Pocket on the right-hand side of the lift chair provides storage for the hand control and other belongings
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.