Description: Power Reclining Sofa with Power Headrests and Lumbar
Product Description: Contoured seating and padded footrests provide extreme comfort and the pillow pad armrests and subtle back wings give Miller's silhouette dimension and character. A power reclining mechanism lets you change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined position, and a dual power button allows you to independently adjust the headrest for custom relaxation.
- Open Depth: 72" (182.9 cm)
- Wall Clearance: 6" (15.2 cm)
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Control Type: Control Type 4
- Reclining Options: Upholstery Material: Leather/Vinyl. Lay-flat mechanism accommodates occupants weighing up to 300 pounds. Extended footrests. Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways..
- Control Options: Power allows you to smoothly recline to any position, adjust the headrests, and adjust the lumbar supports. A single USB port is included on each power button control on styles with arms. A home feature returns the headrest, footrest, and lumbar support to their original positions..
- Product Headline: Dimension and character highlights a modern silhouette
||86" (218.4 cm) 86 INH
||42" (106.7 cm) 42 INH
||43" (109.2 cm) 43 INH
||353 lb (158.8 kg) 353 lb
||27" (68.6 cm)
||66" (167.6 cm)
||21" (53.3 cm)
||20" (50.8 cm)
||Power, Power Headrest, Power Lumbar
||59.81 cu ft
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.