Description: Power Recliner with Power Headrest and Lumbar
Product Description: Theo's channeled back cushion provides support for your neck, back, and lumbar region. The inset pad overlay wraps up and over the armrest adding a beautiful design element, and heavy-thread stitching throughout Theo's silhouette highlights its modern frame. A power reclining mechanism lets you change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined position, and a power hand control allows you to independently adjust the headrest and lumbar for custom relaxation.
- Open Depth: 71" (180.3 cm)
- Wall Clearance: 6" (15.2 cm)
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Control Type: 6-Button Wand
- Reclining Options: Upholstery Material: Leather/Vinyl. Steel seat box. Pocket on the right-hand side provides storage for the hand control and other belongings. Heavy-duty mechanism will accommodate occupants weighing up to 300 pounds. Extended footrest. Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways..
- Control Options: Power allows you to smoothly recline to any position, adjust the headrests, and adjust the lumbar supports. A six-button wired power hand control on the right-hand side of the recliner allows you to control the reclining, headrest, and lumbar mechanisms independently. A single USB port is included on the top of the hand control. A home feature returns the headrest, footrest, and lumbar support to their original positions..
- Product Headline: Heavy-thread stitching highlights a modern frame
||35" (88.9 cm) 35 INH
||41" (104.1 cm) 41 INH
||43" (109.2 cm) 43 INH
||150 lb (67.5 kg) 150 lb
||25" (63.5 cm)
||21" (53.3 cm)
||21" (53.3 cm)
||19" (48.3 cm)
||Power, USB Port, Power Headrest, Power Lumbar, Heavy Duty
||20.99 cu ft
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.